25.11.10

Creative Space

i am a bit sad in these days, thanks god nothing about me or my family but my favorite yarns are out of sales.. this means my favorite items no more will be at the shop!

i'll look after new yarns for sure but i'll miss their softness and pale colors..:D

i crocheted my last bird with that yarn and a bit yarn left. then i crocheted a little bird.. Then added key charm and this little guy turn to a sweet little chick key charm.
i keep on doing this with the other left yarns and in these days my creative space will look like this:D


For more CSs pls visit Kootoyoo's blog.

6 yorum:

  1. It's so cute! Wonderful keychain! I love it! :):)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Gorgeous! Really, really good.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. What a cute little bird :D

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Cute birdie! Sad news, but I hope you can find even better yarn any time soon! ;) Have a great day!

    YanıtlaSil
  5. I love this one... very cute

    YanıtlaSil
  6. That is just the cutest little birdie ever!

    YanıtlaSil