i love it a lot and had all summer at home.
While boiling the lemonade i had a helper. heheh check out my daughter's tattoo on her hand of course she is the designer of it.
MINT LEMONADE RECIPE
Yields about 6 cups
- 2 cups Mint Lemon Syrup (recipe below)
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 ¼ cups fresh lemon juice
Stir together all ingredients in a large pitcher, then pour into glasses half-filled with ice.
MINT LEMON SYRUP RECIPE
Yields 2+1/2 cups
- 2 cups packed fresh mint sprigs
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Zest of 3 lemons
- Bring water, sugar and lemon zest to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat, add the mint, stir to combine, and let stand at room temperature, covered, for 1 hour.
- Strain the syrup through a sieve into an airtight container, pressing hard on and then discarding the solids.
- The syrup will keep, covered and chilled, for five days.